Australia Migration Obtaining a Student Visa

The educational system in Australia is quite highly regarded around the world, offering a broad assortment of internationally recognized courses. The universities, in particular, have a very high academic standard and a reputation for excellence, particularly in research-intensive fields.  Find more information about Australian student visa through

Australia Migration Obtaining a Student Visa

There are a number of opportunities for extra-curricular and sports actions, all within attractively designed campuses conducive to learning.

If intending to study in Australia…

In the event you or your child/children intend to study in Australia, a certified Migration agent may make an initial evaluation of your visa options; many migration agents do so for free. To give you an idea, below is the list with a brief description of available student visa sub-classes for which foreign nationals like you may employ.

Student Visa Subclasses

• Subclass 570-English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)

• Subclass 571-Primary or Secondary School Course

Applies to Primary, Junior or Senior Secondary School Courses and Approved Secondary School Exchange Programs.

• Subclass 572-Vocational Training and Education

Applies to Certificate I, II, III or IV (except ELICOS), Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Vocational Graduate Certificate or Vocational Graduate Diploma Courses.

• Subclass 573-Higher education

If you're currently studying in Australia and intend to locate work here upon graduation, a professional migration agent for Australia will evaluate your eligibility to keep under the skilled migration category. This will depend on what qualification you got and whether it's in demand or not.

You could also be entitled to a Skilled Graduate visa, which will let you temporarily remain in Australia for 18 months, in which time you will obtain relevant skilled work experience.